Sunday 26 February 2012

Lucciola - step 1

I have been very busy sewing recently, but today it is time for a rest, and instead a little sowing! (i couldn't resist this little wordplay)

i bought myself some seeds for some tomatoes as was so inspired by my friend's plants from last year. And have noticed that my houseplants are starting to wake up from their winter slumber so decided it was a good time for sowing (and also because the guidelines says to plant them february - april)

The seeds i have are for Lucciola F1 (i'm not sure what the F1 stands for?) they are small plum tomatoes. lovely for salads.

I used these instructions from Gardener's World to know what to do. A nice little video.


Now i just have to be a little bit patient i suppose. And hope for no more cold snaps.

Yours gardenerly,
Emilia. xx


No comments: