Wednesday 21 September 2011

LOOK AT THESE!

I just really wanted to show and tell these gems i found on an etsy browse (/binge) Knitting needles! As bracelets!


I really love the vintage plastic knitting needles - i am always on the look out for them in the charity shops - they are so much nicer than the modern design and it does make a difference i'm sure. It's like my inability to knit anything black - just too dull.  I am not sure why so many knitting needles are grey? answers on a postcard.

I don't even know the name of the lady who makes them, but her shop is called sewnewthings so do have a look! I have no idea how she can make a knitting needle curl up like that! maybe some sort of magic?

Now I must get ready for ice cream for dinner in honour of Eleanor's Day of birth (maybe i will have a pizza for starters)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEARL! JOY TO YOU ON THIS DAY

Yours
Emilia. xxx




No comments: